“Have all bases covered”

Vandevalk1

Re: Pure NAD+ Nasal Spray vs NAD+ tablets

Post by Vandevalk1 »

I'm taking
NMN sublinguals
NMN powder
NAD+ Nasal spray

(I used to take the the NAD+/CBD nasal spray but it burned my sinuses too much)
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Newage wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:23 pm My regimen includes:
NAD+ Sublingual Tablets
NAD+ Nasal Spray
NMN Sublingual Tablets.
:shock:
“Have all bases covered”
How much NAD are you taking in total per day?
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:35 pm
NAD+ Sublingual Tablets
NAD+ Nasal Spray
NMN Sublingual Tablets.
“Have all bases covered”
Drdavid..
I Cut back a little this week..
Daily Dosage.
375 mg NAD+ Sublingual Tablets
375 mg NMN Sublingual Tablets
150 mg NAD+ Nasal Spray
What do you think about that regimen or should I increase slightly? I’m still trying to find the sweet spot so that I don’t waste product..
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Newage wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:06 pm
Drdavid wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:35 pm
NAD+ Sublingual Tablets
NAD+ Nasal Spray
NMN Sublingual Tablets.
“Have all bases covered”
Drdavid..
I Cut back a little this week..
Daily Dosage.
375 mg NAD+ Sublingual Tablets
375 mg NMN Sublingual Tablets
150 mg NAD+ Nasal Spray
What do you think about that regimen or should I increase slightly? I’m still trying to find the sweet spot so that I don’t waste product..
IV dose is 500mg so currently you are taking an equivalent dose of one IV per day. The difference will be bioavailability. Sublingual wont be as bioavailable as IV. The main question is how do you feel taking the current dose?
see3d

Post by see3d »

see3d wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:30 pm I have the same questions about which form is better or more economic. I did a little math to compare the two based on the assumption that the suggested doses would yield the same dose absorbed into the bloodstream. A reasonable assumption, but it may be wrong.

The nasal spray says 120 servings of 25mg. Use 1-2 servings at a time. 25mg-50mg/day
Cost per 1000mg = $18.33 Max cost per day = $0.92
The sublingual says 240 servings of 125mg. Use 2-4 servings per day. 250mg-500mg/day
Cost per 1000mg = $4.33 Max cost per day = $2.16

Based on this, it would appear that the nasal spray route is 10x as effective at getting the NAD+ into the bloodstream and costs half as much per day.

If we assume that the cost per dose was the normalized thing, then the nasal spray route is 5x as effective at getting the NAD+ into the bloodstream and costs about the same per day.

Which assumption is correct makes a big difference in deciding which product is more economical to take and how much should be taken each day.

I bought both products, but I do not know how to take them... Help!
I wanted to get back on this, since I did receive an answer from ABN. There is a difference in bio-uptake between the SL and Nasal NAD+ forms. The cost of all the products have been normalized to be equal $ for the amount of NAD+ delivered to the body. Nasal and SL are equal in cost per mg of absorbed NAD+. With that out of the equation, then which one to take depends on the comfort of the delivery method and where you want the most action. The Nasal spray is going to go to the brain first and may stay there. There would have to be a test to see what the blood levels show vs time. The SL are going to go to the blood first and may benefit other areas more than the brain. I decided to take both. Right now, one dose of Nasal spray twice a day (morning and night), and two doses of SL in the morning only. No dramatic changes that I notice after a few months (I was previously taking 500mg of NR). It is not a large dose, but I do seem to be a little better off in the brain function.
renurakheja

Post by renurakheja »

Hello !

I used the NAD+ spray for the 1st time and immediately it produced a sniffling response which lasted for 3-4 hours.
Has anyone else reported this ?

Interestingly when I took my next NMN sublingual tablet...the sniffling stopped .

Thanks
Newage

Post by Newage »

renurakheja wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:23 am Hello !

I used the NAD+ spray for the 1st time and immediately it produced a sniffling response which lasted for 3-4 hours.
Has anyone else reported this ?

Interestingly when I took my next NMN sublingual tablet...the sniffling stopped .

Thanks
It took a little while for my body (nose) to adjust to the Nasal Spray with a feeling of slight blockage etc..
After a week or two the membrane in the nose seems to adapt to it.
Give it time...
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Same here,...I didn't like the NAD+ spray because it did in the beginning kind of stop up my nose as well but as Newage said after the 1st week, my nose adapted to it. Now I love the NAD+ spray because of what it does and how you feel from it. It is fast acting!
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

What you are experiencing seems to be a normal effect of the delivery system. This feeling should go away as you use the product and the body adapts
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic