NAD+Beginning of a new journey

drkris69

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by drkris69 »

Hows it going Newage with the restore? This stuff works too! Everything Renue makes is top notch! ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:54 am Hows it going Newage with the restore? This stuff works too! Everything Renue makes is top notch! ;)

Restore PM working brilliantly mate.
Ditto to the above…👍

Newage

Post by Newage »

How are your “Eyepower Red” glasses going Boxcost?
Wednesday and Sunday religiously before 9am for me..
They have made a huge difference. Being a fair bit older than you Boxcost my eyes probably would have degraded a bit more. My long and night vision have improved dramatically. 😎

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:08 pm How are your “Eyepower Red” glasses going Boxcost?
Wednesday and Sunday religiously before 9am for me..
They have made a huge difference. Being a fair bit older than you Boxcost my eyes probably would have degraded a bit more. My long and night vision have improved dramatically. 😎

All good Newage, my eyes have also improved in the same way. Once or twice a week, Saturday I am locked in, I am still 50/50 on the Wednesday (miss one, do one), but will get there :)
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I need to get a pair, I have put it off because I wanted to see if they worked for you guys. I will look into it now. ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:00 am I need to get a pair, I have put it off because I wanted to see if they worked for you guys. I will look into it now. ;)

Go for it mate…
As I said they have been very beneficial. In my opinion the benefits well and truly over ride the cost of the glasses  😎

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:42 pm
drkris69 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:00 am I need to get a pair, I have put it off because I wanted to see if they worked for you guys. I will look into it now. ;)

Go for it mate…
As I said they have been very beneficial. In my opinion the benefits well and truly over ride the cost of the glasses  😎

Well they cost less than the prescription eye glasses (for borderline improvements) they tried to sell me at my last eye test :lol:

Newage

Post by Newage »

“Ditto” to that Boxcost.
like walking sticks and frames that sometimes add to the problem glasses in themselves can lessen the eyes from doing their normal job. Admittedly there is a place for eye glasses but personally I would much rather do whatever is possible to let the eyes function as natural as possible…😎

Newage

Post by Newage »

Welcome back Pickleball.
I’m no longer the oldest on the forum so to speak.
I will let you reclaim that title… :lol:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

No doubt, I went to the eye doctor yesterday and like many 50+ age people out there, I have Presbyopia and a normal day for me at the clinic I go from computer to patient all day long wearing readers. So I got fitted for some progressive glasses that I could wear all day and they were no cheap! 320.00. But I would rather strengthen my eyes so I dont need glasses.

By the way, I got on the forum with no problem. It feels good to be back! :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic