NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage »

I have just ordered RenueByScience Lipo CoQ10 along with Lipo Resveratrol. Although I have been taking a standard Co Q10 for a long time I’m very keen to start on the RBS Lipo version of both products for the enhanced bioavailability along with a direct comparison of benefits.   :roll:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Hey mate your vitamin shelf is starting to look like a RBS supplement store! :lol:

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:19 pm Hey mate your vitamin shelf is starting to look like a RBS supplement store! :lol:

You are not wrong my friend… supplements, supplements and more supplements. Shake “Rattle” and Roll..when I walk  :shock:

Newage

Post by Newage »

RenueByScience at the moment are offering 20% off their Lipo  HLA. In my opinion this is one of the best supporting molecules available from RBS. You can’t go wrong in adding this supplement to your stack..
Many of us on the forum have found positive benefits by way of taking this important molecule that decreases in the body with age.. :idea:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Exactly Newage, RBS's Lipo HLA is second to none!  This product is incredible. :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:00 pm Exactly Newage, RBS's Lipo HLA is second to none!  This product is incredible. :D

Run, Rattle and Roll mate…Supplements up, Lifespan hopefully up as well.
Pickleball will beat me to a 💯 by 10 years… :lol:

Newage

Post by Newage »

Back on deck after “a waltz with our favourite virus”
It’s not over until it’s over.. truer words never spoken.
Over here we are seeing concerning emerging cases of long Covid with specific clinics being set up to handle the debilitating long term complications. Chronic Fatigue being one of many.   :o

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Oh man!, Glad to see you back my friend. Im sure you know the protocol to getting thru this covid thing.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:06 am Oh man!, Glad to see you back my friend. Im sure you know the protocol to getting thru this covid thing.

Thanks mate..The “rubber ball” in me had me bounce back ok but there are still a few lingering issues to deal with.
Slowly but surely back into training.
All the good medical advice is “not to much to soon”

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thats right my friend, dont push things to redline just yet. Ease back into training.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic