NAD+Beginning of a new journey

drkris69

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by drkris69 »

No doubt and I love the feeling. As you said Newage its better to have healthy test levels especially when you are in your 50s and beyond.
I get the TongKat-Ali from Amazon. Swanson brand 400mg caps and they work great!

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:51 am No doubt and I love the feeling. As you said Newage its better to have healthy test levels especially when you are in your 50s and beyond.
I get the TongKat-Ali from Amazon. Swanson brand 400mg caps and they work great!

Thanks mate..I will do some homework on that alternative (T) option. 👍

Newage

Post by Newage »

Saturday and Xmas Day In Aussie Land.
A relatively hot day forecast of about 33 degrees or so which is not too bad for a Xmas Lunch by the river minus supplements as it’s two days off for the weekend.
Just good healthy food and maybe a Xmas treat and even a glass of red wine for the Resveratrol value only..lol  :lol:
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to the AliveByScience Team and to all the Forum readers and here’s hoping for a better handle on all the pandemic dramas encountered in this last year.. I look forward to the day when it is nothing but a bad memory to tell our Grandchildren about.  🎅🏻
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes alot of Vino flowing at our household.
Newage

Post by Newage »

We are in the midst of a new surge with this new variant of Covid. It seems that the numbers are rising rapidly in Aussie land even though we are in the middle of our summer so it looks like the seasons make no difference to the transmission levels. It’s beginning to look like “herd immunity” is the only way out of this thing..Here’s hoping our leaders make the right decisions as these new variants keep poking up their “ugly heads”
I am personally just keeping my  NMN/NAD+ Zinc and Vitamin D levels along with other supplements at a maximum level hoping it all helps to offset any possible infection..
Keep safe everyone.
Newage

Post by Newage »

My greens energy and wellness drink.
50 ml on rising and 50 ml before bed of “fresh”
Mint and Parsley leaves blended with 500 ml of filtered water to make a concentrate.
Lasts 10 @ 50 ml serves ( 5 days in the fridge )
Weekends off.... :shock:

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:01 pm We are in the midst of a new surge with this new variant of Covid. It seems that the numbers are rising rapidly in Aussie land even though we are in the middle of our summer so it looks like the seasons make no difference to the transmission levels. It’s beginning to look like “herd immunity” is the only way out of this thing..Here’s hoping our leaders make the right decisions as these new variants keep poking up their “ugly heads”
I am personally just keeping my  NMN/NAD+ Zinc and Vitamin D levels along with other supplements at a maximum level hoping it all helps to offset any possible infection..
Keep safe everyone.

To be honest, I am actually looking forward to catching COVID one day soon, to a) get it over and done with and b) tell everyone that I did not even get a sniffle! (What I am expecting, but yes I know "famous last words!"  :lol:)

I do feel confident with a strong supercharged immune system (have not had ANYTHING for over 2.5 years which correlates from when I started on my NMN/NAD journey) and now with my Vitamin D levels at 120 + of course I am boosted full of other supplements / great foods I consume.

BTW - Double vax'ed with Pfizer and just went with the strongest booster available - so got my Moderna today! I am getting all the COVID vaccines I can get just to prove to my anti-vaxer younger brother that I will not die, be mutated or explode when they "turn on 5G" :lol:

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Another study that shows benefits of boosting NAD when sick :

"Consistent with the view that viral infection leads to a bioenergetic crisis, blood from patients with severe COVID-19 contains lower levels of NAD+ metabolite"

https://www.nature.com/articles/s42255-021-00507-3

Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:19 pm Another study that shows benefits of boosting NAD when sick :

"Consistent with the view that viral infection leads to a bioenergetic crisis, blood from patients with severe COVID-19 contains lower levels of NAD+ metabolite"

https://www.nature.com/articles/s42255-021-00507-3

Exactly Right...Like you Boxcost, I have not had a virus or bacterial infection (touch wood) since I started on my ABS NMN/NAD+ journey 30 months or so ago. I firmly believe that by taking the molecules as supplements and bolstering the bodies Natural levels has its own unique benefits. One would think that kids having certain high levels at a young age would not get sick but they catch everything going around. Maybe the amount that we are all taking really “ Tops up the tank” well above so called natural age levels... :idea:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thats right mate! Being sick with anything lowers our NAD levels due to the cytokine storm that occurs when sick.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic