NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Boxcost

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:34 pm The Lipo Restore PM is the “ants pants” when it comes to sleep enhancement.
It took a little while to get used to it but now it is showing great results. The thing is you wake up with a clear head ready to “attack the world” as opposed to a lot of other sleep formulas that leave you with a hangover effect.   :shock:

On sleep enhancement yes, I agree you could say they have "knocked it out of the park"  :D  My only critic / maybe / wish is to reduce the Melatonin dose down or maybe have 2 options, current one and a lower dose melatonin one i.e. no more than lipo 1mg :idea:  as there are a) people who are sensitive to melatonin and b) we lose it as we age so, older needs more, your younger then of course ya need less!

One last thing was checking the latest on nmn.com - only recently this research came out: Natural Antioxidant Apigenin Prevents Cardiac Damage, Scientists Find - So taking Lipo Restrore PM may also pack a lot of other benefits as the RBS formulation includes a good dose of of Liposomal Apigenin  :D

Last edited by Boxcost on Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Also, Apigenin produces a calming effect that helps our brains shut off so that we can fall asleep faster. All around a great supplement to have been added to the formula. :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:28 am Also, Apigenin produces a calming effect that helps our brains shut off so that we can fall asleep faster. All around a great supplement to have been added to the formula. :D

As I said a great sleep formula but in my humble opinion it would be a great addition to add give or take about 15 mg of CBD oil (THC free) and then it would be perfect. 💤
What do you think Boxcost?
You seem to love the benefits of CBD Oil.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:05 pm
drkris69 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:28 am Also, Apigenin produces a calming effect that helps our brains shut off so that we can fall asleep faster. All around a great supplement to have been added to the formula. :D

As I said a great sleep formula but in my humble opinion it would be a great addition to add give or take about 15 mg of CBD oil (THC free) and then it would be perfect. 💤

Agree, but actually dump the "Oil" as Liposomal CBD is meant to be the "ant's pants" as far as CBD absorption goes, give me some of that now...please :)

Newage

Post by Newage »

That makes sense. I never thought of CBD in Liposomal form.
A smaller amount with increased absorption…   :o

Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:58 am
Newage wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:05 pm

Agree, but actually dump the "Oil" as Liposomal CBD is meant to be the "ant's pants" as far as CBD absorption goes, give me some of that now...please :)

Maybe we will see CBD (THC Free) Lipo Capsule or Gel in the near future from RenueByScience…
That would make your day Boxcost.    :P

Newage

Post by Newage »

The RenueByScience Restore PM sleep formula not only helps you sleep but you wake up ready to take on the world. The other supplements in the formula along with the slow release melatonin have a stabilising and energetic effect on awakening and after my amino acid drink formula with emphasis on Taurine and the added mini caffeine infusion my cognitive levels are soaring and I cannot launch onto the mountain bike fast enough… The bike is a true test on how quickly you are thinking first up of a morning when navigating bush tracks..
Remember I’m 70 plus years of age….      :o

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes I agree, and you really only need 5 to 6 squirts under the tongue. It knocks me out! :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

Another brilliant soon to be released formula from RenueByScience is CardioMAX Lipo Capsules incorporating Lipo Red Yeast Rice..
Red Yeast Rice reportedly has significant Cholesterol Lowering abilities along with many other benefits. 
This combination formula is a great addition to the ever expanding RBS product range.
Another “knocked out of the park” effort by the team at RBS.
👍👍

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Oh nice! RBS is always steps ahead of other companies. :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic