NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Johnda

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Johnda »

Sorry to jump in here from "nowhere"  I'm a new member trying to post a new topic and I seem to be "invisible"!  Can anyone tell me if I am "visible"?

Cheers

John

Newage

Post by Newage »

There you go Boxcost. Like me you must be starting to rattle when you walk with the amount of supplements that we both take…lol  :lol:
Are you going to go onto the stronger Restore PM Capsules when you run out of what you have now or just stick with the Restore Gel which is nowhere as strong as the Caps.
I have just ordered my Capsules and my only concern is whether the Lipo Melatonin effect hangs on into the following day.
Time will tell.. :shock:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Very good gentlemen, but for me personally I dont feel that the melatonin effects me the next day at all. I believe RBS nailed it again!
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Yeah I am moving to the Restore PM Capsules once I run out of current supplies. On a "bang for buck" it is better value as well so one does get an economic benefit as well :D

Basically I remove 2 x LIPO Apigenin (average dose, have been 1 and 3 per night as I have been experimenting), 1 x LIPO Glutathione and 1 x Melatonin (previously was a capsule), so from 4 capsules to 1, love it!

Newage

Post by Newage »

As you say Boxcost.
”Lock it in Eddie”. I’m looking forward to trying the new product.
On paper the team have nailed the formula but looking forward to the real time experience..   :roll:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Ive been using Restore now for 1 month and it does work! I think you guys will love it! ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:19 am Ive been using Restore now for 1 month and it does work! I think you guys will love it! ;)

Yes mate.. my order is in and I eagerly await delivery of my Restore PM Lipo Capsules.
Hopefully “sweet dreams” are also on the way with extended sleep time 💤 

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:19 am Ive been using Restore now for 1 month and it does work! I think you guys will love it! ;)

Did you get your “log in” issues sorted mate?
Anyone else out there having log In problems?
I have had no issues personally but it seems that some members have.. :idea:

Newage

Post by Newage »

My Renue Restore PM is at the Post Office awaiting collection.
I’m travelling at the moment but will be picking the supplement up later this week.
Looking 👀 forward to trying the formula. 
As I said before, the formula on paper looks brilliant but as everyone is different it needs to be tried in “real time”
I will give the forum feedback once I have been on it for fourteen days or so.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 5:00 am

My Renue Restore PM is at the Post Office awaiting collection.
I’m travelling at the moment but will be picking the supplement up later this week.
Looking 👀 forward to trying the formula. 
As I said before, the formula on paper looks brilliant but as everyone is different it needs to be tried in “real time”
I will give the forum feedback once I have been on it for fourteen days or so.

The Restore is strong so be careful

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic