NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Vandevalk1

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Newage wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:21 am
Vandevalk1 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:49 am Drkris,

Are you from Canada, and if so where are your clinics? I am trying to find a connection to the NAD+ IV world up here in Canada.

Thanks
Vandevalk1
My thoughts only, but I think you are “clouding the waters” by trying to consider to many options for your pain relief. It can be a
“mine field” out there when it comes to decisions concerning your health and wellbeing.
My advice ( for what it is worth) is to try a reputable PEMF therapy system on a daily basis for at least 3 months along with your supplementation with NMN or NAD+.
Reassess your pain issues then for arm and back.
You may just get a pleasant surprise :shock:
What would your views be on this advice drkris69
Just returned from the Orthopedic surgeon and I have been prescribed EXOGEN for my arm.
I did find a company that I will be renting a PEMF machine from and should begin my use of this therapy by next weeks time. Hoping for help with my back with this one. If no luck with this device, I will be highly considering surgery...

Thanks for your input Newage.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:13 pm
Vandevalk1 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:49 am Drkris,

Are you from Canada, and if so where are your clinics? I am trying to find a connection to the NAD+ IV world up here in Canada.

Thanks
Vandevalk1
My thoughts only, but I think you are “clouding the waters” by trying to consider to many options for your pain relief. It can be a
“mine field” out there when it comes to decisions concerning your health and wellbeing.
My advice ( for what it is worth) is to try a reputable PEMF therapy system on a daily basis for at least 3 months along with your supplementation with NMN or NAD+.
Just returned from the Orthopedic surgeon and I have been prescribed EXOGEN for my arm.
I did find a company that I will be renting a PEMF machine from and should begin my use of this therapy by next weeks time. Hoping for help with my back with this one. If no luck with this device, I will be highly considering surgery...

from what I've read ultrasound is far superior to unproven magnetic pulse therapy
AUKC

Post by AUKC »

Following this thread. Have been considering getting some NAD+ myself
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
Newage

Post by Newage »

AUKC wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:50 pm Following this thread. Have been considering getting some NAD+ myself
AUKC
I was hoping my NAD+ and Nasal Spray would have arrived over here on Friday but no go, so now hopefully Monday at the latest.
I plan to start on
500 mg NAD+ Sublingual Tablets
200 mg NAD+ Nasal Spray
And then reintroduce
125 to 250 NMN Sublingual Tablets into the mix after 2 weeks or so.
I will let the forum know how it all goes :shock:
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

NewLifeScience wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:56 pm

Vandevalk1

from what I've read ultrasound is far superior to unproven magnetic pulse therapy
yes, according to my orthopaedic surgeon, that is true. The hospital was very familiar with EXOGEN ultrasound and said this is a good rout for me to take. I havent read anything negative about PEMF thus far so I would also like to give it a try s well.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Sorry I was giving advise on weather to use a Ortho or Neuro for surgery. I didnt read where you were referring to your arm....so yes an ortho would be best....sorry. By the way, this is off topic but I bumped my NMN from 500mgs to 1g per day and I feel like super man! My mood is a 10, strength is a 10, and cognitive function 10. :D
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:43 pm Sorry I was giving advise on weather to use a Ortho or Neuro for surgery. I didnt read where you were referring to your arm....so yes an ortho would be best....sorry. By the way, this is off topic but I bumped my NMN from 500mgs to 1g per day and I feel like super man! My mood is a 10, strength is a 10, and cognitive function 10. :D
I guess my only small concern with the above drkris69 is: does the body keep craving more
( Physically and Mentally) of the molecule as we consistently bump up the intake and do we build resistance to the positive effects,therefore needing more NMN or NAD+ to obtain the same benefits. :o
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

hey newage....I guess I will find out. So far, Im still experimenting with this stuff NMN. Ive only been on for 6-7 months now.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:04 pm
NewLifeScience wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:56 pm

yes, according to my orthopaedic surgeon, that is true. The hospital was very familiar with EXOGEN ultrasound and said this is a good rout for me to take. I havent read anything negative about PEMF thus far so I would also like to give it a try s well.
Sounds like you are going to be EXOGEN. A great device with documented results. If you have a chance you can use PEMF with the EXOGEN and speed the healing even more. The devices work on two different physiological theories.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Thanks Drdavid. I will be using EXOGEN in conjunction with PEMF, hopefully speeding up recovery time.
I should have the PEMF this week sometime.

EXOGEN May take a little longer as it has to go through my private insurance.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic