drkris69

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by drkris69 »

No doubt Newage!! You are quite impressive sir! :D

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Dr. Kris,

You are on the right track introducing IV medicine into your practice especially with NAD. NAD is going to be a major health hit in the wellness world. We already have people calling every day asking for training and protocols. Be careful with your sourcing of IV NAD. i have learned the hard way. The results that your patients will see are incredible and many times miraculous. Let the forum know your progress and when you get your first one.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Drkris,

Are you from Canada, and if so where are your clinics? I am trying to find a connection to the NAD+ IV world up here in Canada.

Thanks
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Vandevalk1 no sorry, Im in the southern states. Where in Canada are you? There could be a provider in the NY area if that's close for you. NAD+ IV's are not cheap either, around 1500 per session and you will need 5 to 7 IVs all in a week or two. My nurse practitioner will training on NAD IVs in the next couple weeks. Once done, I will be first to let her practice. We also do Stem Cell IVs and joints injections and have gotten nothing short of phenomenal results!
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:00 pm Vandevalk1 no sorry, Im in the southern states. Where in Canada are you? There could be a provider in the NY area if that's close for you. NAD+ IV's are not cheap either, around 1500 per session and you will need 5 to 7 IVs all in a week or two. My nurse practitioner will training on NAD IVs in the next couple weeks. Once done, I will be first to let her practice. We also do Stem Cell IVs and joints injections and have gotten nothing short of phenomenal results!
drkris69.
Try and get your email address to me somehow and we can further discuss the potential of the above on our sunny shores.
As I previously said, over here we are on the “bottom rung” of the anti ageing and longevity ladder and the early bird has more chance of catching the worm..
I already have a connection to existing
clinics. :idea:
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage here's my email,.....[email protected].
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:00 pm Vandevalk1 no sorry, Im in the southern states. Where in Canada are you? There could be a provider in the NY area if that's close for you. NAD+ IV's are not cheap either, around 1500 per session and you will need 5 to 7 IVs all in a week or two. My nurse practitioner will training on NAD IVs in the next couple weeks. Once done, I will be first to let her practice. We also do Stem Cell IVs and joints injections and have gotten nothing short of phenomenal results!
Drkris69 I am from port Elgin, Ontario Canada. It’s a good 4 hour drive for me to get to the states. Yes that’s very steep to get those injections.

Maybe you are the guy to talk to about PRP and stem cell injections then. I have a herniated disc in my lower lumbar that literally gives me paralysis a few times a year. And I can always feel the pain through the rest of the year. I haven’t pursued surgery yet as I’ve been told I’m quite young. I’ve heard good things about PRP injections into the disc itself with positive results.

Care to enlighten me with your thoughts?
Maybe Drdavid might have some insight as well?

Thanks!
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

First off, how old are you? Regarding stem cell therapy....that would be the ideal way to go. Stem cells that most providers get that are in the business, have MSC's (mesenchymal stem cells) which are best of the best! Usually one injection does the trick. PRP depending how old you are....which does play a part because those cells that we would extract are the same age as you are. Not to say PRP doesn't work because it does you would need a series of 5 to 7 injections in the designated area for PRP to work optimally. For an example here in my practice we charge 4000.00 per CC for the stem cells and usually discount 50% for any more CC's needed. This depends on what body part, your weight and so forth. PRP here in practice, 600.00 per injection and I usually combine all 7 injections and give a discount of 50% for the remaining 6. I know these procedures are not cheap and they are not currently covered under any insurance plan as of yet but Im willing to bet that within the next year or two, they will be.. I hope this helps and let me know if you have any further questions......Im here to help. :D
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

One more thing, I wish i could upload some xrays here but cant due to HIPPA laws and rules. But I have several patients that received nothing but miraculous results! Pre and post xrays show dramatic changes in the joint integrity. I have patients that needed knee replacements, Labral tears that have healed and with rehab restored function to those joints.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:49 am Drkris,

Are you from Canada, and if so where are your clinics? I am trying to find a connection to the NAD+ IV world up here in Canada.

Thanks
Vandevalk1
My thoughts only, but I think you are “clouding the waters” by trying to consider to many options for your pain relief. It can be a
“mine field” out there when it comes to decisions concerning your health and wellbeing.
My advice ( for what it is worth) is to try a reputable PEMF therapy system on a daily basis for at least 3 months along with your supplementation with NMN or NAD+.
Reassess your pain issues then for arm and back.
You may just get a pleasant surprise :shock:
What would your views be on this advice drkris69
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic