NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Tiffany

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Tiffany »

I'm consistently intrigued by practical outcomes. While lab results are promising, witnessing ova games real-world impact provides a distinct perspective. I'm eager to learn about the final results and their implications.

Newage

Post by Newage »

Thanks for agreeing on the importance of HRT Therapy as we age FridayPocket..
The phrase “to feel like a raging Bull or Cow” is only a play on words and denotes a wellbeing comparison that can be put in place with HRT if it is administered correctly.
Hey DrKris… :roll:
For the record I am older than you.   :D
The Australian Medical Association tends to frown on HRT Therapy and specially the raising of Testosterone Levels as obviously use of the Hormone can be abused by body builders and the like.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:56 pm My advice, for what it’s worth is for all the “aging” forum members out there to consider monitoring their Testosterone Levels.
All the supplements in the world will not offset the myriad of potential negative health issues that can be caused by low Testosterone levels. Both physical and mental health problems can be attributed to low “ T” levels and it seems the lower the levels, the worse the symptoms can be.
The best approach is to find a Hormone Replacement Therapy Physician that is very experienced in that field as Hormones are very powerful “little suckers” and as they are introduced back into the body their levels need to be monitored closely.
You can return to feeling like a “raging bull or cow” if the HRT is administered correctly…  :shock:

I personally do the hormone pellets every 6 to 8 mos. We do them at my office and they work great. The pellets dont raise my hematocrit like the testosterone shot does. It is something anyone should do if they have low T levels. Its a game changer! ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:42 am
Newage wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:56 pm My advice, for what it’s worth is for all the “aging” forum members out there to consider monitoring their Testosterone Levels.
All the supplements in the world will not offset the myriad of potential negative health issues that can be caused by low Testosterone levels. Both physical and mental health problems can be attributed to low “ T” levels and it seems the lower the levels, the worse the symptoms can be.
The best approach is to find a Hormone Replacement Therapy Physician that is very experienced in that field as Hormones are very powerful “little suckers” and as they are introduced back into the body their levels need to be monitored closely.
You can return to feeling like a “raging bull or cow” if the HRT is administered correctly…  :shock:

I personally do the hormone pellets every 6 to 8 mos. We do them at my office and they work great. The pellets dont raise my hematocrit like the testosterone shot does. It is something anyone should do if they have low T levels. Its a game changer! ;)

Yes mate.
It can be the answer to a lot of negative health issues if your “T” levels are below the range. Hormone levels can easily slip under the radar when people are looking for answers..  :o

Newage

Post by Newage »

I’ve never had Testosterone injections as the risk factor is enhanced. The pellets sound like a good alternative DrKris..
I have used prescription “T” topical cream applied wherever the skin is thinner like under the arms which apparently has around an 80% absorption rate so I’m told. You can feel it start to kick in after about an hour or so after application.  
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Hey there mate, yeah the pellets seem to be the safer way to enhance your testosterone. Dont get me wrong the procedure getting the pellets inserted is no picnic! Your butt cheek will be sore for the next 4 to 5 days.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:34 pm Hey there mate, yeah the pellets seem to be the safer way to enhance your testosterone. Dont get me wrong the procedure getting the pellets inserted is no picnic! Your butt cheek will be sore for the next 4 to 5 days.

Yes mate.
No different from a stint in the “big house” (prison).. lol  :lol:

Newage

Post by Newage »

What a great combination product.. The newly released RBS Methylation Essentials.
The formula is “right on the money” especially if you are unlucky enough to have the MTHFR Gene Mutation (one or two variants) which can lead to high levels of Homocysteine in the blood along with many other associated health issues (depending on the number of variants) both Physical and Psychological 
Might be worth a try Boxcost if you are not already on a similar formula..   :cry:

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Hey Newage, I am already on a similar formula as I have adjusted my diet and supplementation to cover off methylation. I tested myself way back when first starting on this journey with NMN, etc back in 2019 to discover I had a MTHFR Gene Mutation (one variant).

Only issue with my current formula is its not portable, as in when I am traveling. I am now thinking RBS Methylation Essentials could fill that gap :idea:

Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:59 am Hey Newage, I am already on a similar formula as I have adjusted my diet and supplementation to cover off methylation. I tested myself way back when first starting on this journey with NMN, etc back in 2019 to discover I had a MTHFR Gene Mutation (one variant).

Only issue with my current formula is its not portable, as in when I am traveling. I am now thinking RBS Methylation Essentials could fill that gap

Yes Boxcost.
Most of the active ingredients in one little capsule..
the way to go..
I remembered that you had the gene mutation and therefore the reference to you in the above post.    :P

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic