NAD+Beginning of a new journey

drkris69

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by drkris69 »

Thanks Dr. David I just wanted to see what everyone's opinion is on these wonderful molecules. Im very excited that one of the clinics in my group will be offering NAD+ drips at the office. We are currently training our NP on how to administer the IV. I will be first in line to let her practice. :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:10 am Thanks Dr. David I just wanted to see what everyone's opinion is on these wonderful molecules. Im very excited that one of the clinics in my group will be offering NAD+ drips at the office. We are currently training our NP on how to administer the IV. I will be first in line to let her practice. :D
drkris69.
You are a Chiropractor in the States and have a number of clinics. Do I have that bit right ?
I have Chiropractors in my immediate family.
And are you implementing NAD+ by way of IV infusion into your clinic structure as we speak.
I am very interested in this...for a lot of reasons.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Hey there Newage....yes I am a Chiropractor here in the states and as of Nov-Dec time frame, one of the clinics will be offering NAD+ IVs. We have a nurse practitioner being trained to do these. She is on the medical side of my practice which by the way, medical is out of my scope. She will need to practice some and I told her I would be the first in line. Ive heard that the NAD+ IVs are explosive with energy and healing and I cant wait.... ;)
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage,.....where are you in the world? Canada??
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:24 pm Hey there Newage....yes I am a Chiropractor here in the states and as of Nov-Dec time frame, one of the clinics will be offering NAD+ IVs. We have a nurse practitioner being trained to do these. She is on the medical side of my practice which by the way, medical is out of my scope. She will need to practice some and I told her I would be the first in line. Ive heard that the NAD+ IVs are explosive with energy and healing and I cant wait.... ;)
We probably need to stay in touch drkris69.
The potential for what you are putting in place in your clinics would be enormous over here.
We are relatively new to the longevity and anti ageing concept compared to the States.
The scope here would be limitless for anyone that put similar practices in place.. :idea:
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:39 pm Newage,.....where are you in the world? Canada??
Sunny Australia 🇦🇺 drkris69
vandan

Post by vandan »

Drdavid wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:32 pm I have seen almost miraculous results with NAD IVs. It will be interesting to see your results as you move over to this new product.
Can you list these positive results for me/us please? Im considering giving it a shot...
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

NAD+IVs may actually prolong life, protect DNA, slow down aging and help restore function in neurodegenerative illness due to its effects on the genes that govern aging. Studies show that it has positive effects for PTSD, withdrawl issues, depression and many other aliments. Getting these IVs you pumping a mega dose of NAD+ into your blood stream which in turn becomes systemic throughout the body. The protocol is to have 5 to 7 of these IVs done in a relatively short period of time. Ideally one week to two. i hope this helps let me know if you have any other questions. :D
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage yes we will stay in touch. Are you 70 YOA?!?? :shock:
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:30 am Newage yes we will stay in touch. Are you 70 YOA?!?? :shock:
Chronological age only...
Biological age, I am told is closer to 50 by way of looks and actions.. :o
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic