NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage »

Tiffany wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:45 am My readings were a little on the high side before I started using NMN. I'm a type "A" person, which has the drawback that it can cause your blood pressure to change everyday based on the circumstances in your daily life.

Very true Tiffany. As a type A person your blood pressure can go up and down like a “fireman on a ladder”
Daily stress factors can have a significant effect on Blood Pressure fluctuations..
That is why Meditation can be a very effective tool with it’s stabilising ability. The moral to the story is to try and not “sweat the small stuff” and take time out to “ smell the roses”

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Try to find what is stressing you and eliminate it if possible. If you are unable to eliminate, then I would do meditation along with Yoga. Remember you can do it! :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

RBS 5HTP Lipo Capsules are on the way and I’m looking forward to putting this stand alone supplement into my stack..
Better sleep and cognitive improvement are a couple of the benefits of this supplement and it can work in synergy with GABA  for a better overall result.
Improved Tryptophan and Serotonin levels are 2 of the benefits of this precursor as it’s noted to suppress the racing mind and help induce sleep. Feedback to the forum after I have received it and then used it for a length of time..  :o

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Definitely another supplement to add to the stack! ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:34 pm Definitely another supplement to add to the stack! ;)

Yes mate. It’s one for all of the folks that lay in bed  “solving the so-called problems of the world in their minds whilst they are waiting to nod off” 💤

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Newage wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:29 am RBS 5HTP Lipo Capsules are on the way and I’m looking forward to putting this stand alone supplement into my stack..
Better sleep and cognitive improvement are a couple of the benefits of this supplement and it can work in synergy with GABA  for a better overall result.
Improved Tryptophan and Serotonin levels are 2 of the benefits of this precursor as it’s noted to suppress the racing mind and help induce sleep. Feedback to the forum after I have received it and then used it for a length of time..  :o

I've been taking the new Lipo 5HTP about an hour before bed.  Really seems to calm me down and get to sleep quicker.  It's also in the Restore PM liposomal gel that I've been using.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Ive been using the Restore PM for a couple pf months now and I can honestly say I fall asleep faster. I use 4 pumps per night. I have tried 6 pumps but for me that was too much. Restore is an excellent product.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:12 am Ive been using the Restore PM for a couple pf months now and I can honestly say I fall asleep faster. I use 4 pumps per night. I have tried 6 pumps but for me that was too much. Restore is an excellent product.

Yes mate.. definitely improved 💤 with this product..  :cry:

Newage

Post by Newage »

I have been using the new RBS Lipo 5HTP for a couple of weeks now and what a great “feel good” supplement to add to your stack..
Improved Serotonin levels in the body by way of this precursor.
Better sleep and a general overall feeling of well-being seem to take place with this supplement.
I’m also looking forward to combining Lipo 5HTP with the new RBS Lipo GABA as it is claimed that they both work in synergy with each other.
Be careful not to use 5HTP if you are taking any form of antidepressant and it can interact with some other meds so tread carefully..
At 70 plus years of age I do not take any prescription medication and last night my blood pressure was 115 / 70..
I’m exceptionally happy with that taking into account the stressful World that we all have to live in.    :shock:
Just saying that there are plenty of natural alternatives out there but of course always be guided by your medical practitioner if you can find a receptive one.
“That is the challenge”.      :cry:

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:03 pm I have been using the new RBS Lipo 5HTP for a couple of weeks now and what a great “feel good” supplement to add to your stack..
Improved Serotonin levels in the body by way of this precursor.
Better sleep and a general overall feeling of well-being seem to take place with this supplement.
I’m also looking forward to combining Lipo 5HTP with the new RBS Lipo GABA as it is claimed that they both work in synergy with each other.
Be careful not to use 5HTP if you are taking any form of antidepressant and it can interact with some other meds so tread carefully..
At 70 plus years of age I do not take any prescription medication and last night my blood pressure was 115 / 70..
I’m exceptionally happy with that taking into account the stressful World that we all have to live in.    :shock:
Just saying that there are plenty of natural alternatives out there but of course always be guided by your medical practitioner if you can find a receptive one.
“That is the challenge”.      :cry:

Why I love RBS LIPO Restore PM!

Restore PM has GABA and 5HTP as part of the package + a lot more  :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic