NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage »

Newage wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:02 am
Boxcost wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:48 am Yes, great news indeed. look forward to hearing from Pickleball.

Yes! it’s important for us to keep our little forum family together as best we can..
On another note Boxcost. How are your “eye power red” glasses going. Any further improvement in vision?
For one reason or another I only did my first session this morning at 7am. It’s interesting that the benefits are enhanced if you use them in synergy with the eye circadian rhythms
between 6am and 10am. 😎

Hi Newage, glasses are locked in for at least once a week before 8am now since I have owned them, I do keep forgetting to do my mid-week session, will try to get to twice a week as a routine. Over all I would say my eyes are better in the areas the treatment is targeted, that is night vision and colour depth. I used to get a regular smack in the head  :shock: completely missing the lemon(s) on the tree next to my path on the way to take some rubbish out at night, now I easily spot them and dodge em :) I am finding it easier to read in lower light, have noted using my phone significantly less as a torch :D

All “positive pluses” Boxcost..
Especially not getting the regular smack in the head by the lemons 🍋    lol 😂
That’s worth the price of the glasses in itself…
I’m doing every third day initially and then I will drop back to twice a week after a month or so.
I must admit I have noticed improvement already with the bedside alarm clock with its red digits appearing a lot clearer.
Red is one of the first colours to be compromised as eyesight begins to diminish.
The tall Scandinavian Blonde a couple of doors over seems to be looking better also…must be her red swimsuit  :shock:  :lol:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

LOL, Newage those are beer goggles that you must be wearing mate! :lol:

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:51 am LOL, Newage those are beer goggles that you must be wearing mate! :lol:

I have one pair of “eye power glasses”  and 4 pairs of Beer Goggles mate..There are no ugly individuals after 2am.. :lol:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Same here, Lol... :lol:

Newage

Post by Newage »

I’m very keen to try the new RBS Restore PM Lipo Capsules.
I normally have a love / hate relationship with Melatonin but in a Lipo version with a slow release content I’m hoping for a more consistent result.The overall formula of Restore PM is brilliant so here is hoping for a lengthening and deepening of my sleep cycle therefore addressing the problem of being a very light sleeper and not needing much reason to “toss & turn.” As I have said before, a cockroach only has to walk across the carpet and I wake up.. :shock:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

By the way, I have the liquid Restore and it works really good I must say! The only thing that I add to taking this at night, is Mag and L-theanine. Guaranteed to sleep all night!
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:22 am By the way, I have the liquid Restore and it works really good I must say! The only thing that I add to taking this at night, is Mag and L-theanine. Guaranteed to sleep all night!

Not quite as strong as the capsules mate but I know you are a bit iffy also with melatonin?
I also take Magnesium and L-Theanine before retiring and I’m hoping that with a RBS Restore PM Capsule added that will be the perfect formula for quality sleep 💤 
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I think you are going to lala land mate! Let us know if it works! It has been working for me every night. ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:05 am I think you are going to lala land mate! Let us know if it works! It has been working for me every night. ;)

I will order the RBS Lipo Restore PM in the next couple of days and let the forum know the results.
LaLa land would be a nice change. lol  :lol:

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:32 pm
drkris69 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:05 am I think you are going to lala land mate! Let us know if it works! It has been working for me every night. ;)

I will order the RBS Lipo Restore PM in the next couple of days and let the forum know the results.
LaLa land would be a nice change. lol  :lol:

I don't think there will be any disappointment with RBS Lipo Restore PM, I think they have nailed the formulation.

I had already been experimenting with Apigenin and Glutathione as a night supplement, and micro-dosing on melatonin. I recently switched the meatonin capsule I was taking to Restore PM sublingual gel after I picked up a couple on sale. The dose says 6 pumps, I am at 2-3 pumps so a 1/2 to a 1/3 less as my main focus is melatonin but at a lower dose.

As drkris69 says "working for me every night" for me as well :D

Once I finish my stock of Apigenin and Glutathione even though it has a little more melatonin than I wanted at my age I am still ordering and then taking an RBS LIPO Restore PM 6 nights a week, so lock it in Eddie!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic