ExerciseNAD+ and Nasal Spray..

Newage

NAD+ and Nasal Spray..

Post by Newage »

My new target for this years Track and Field season is to run low 13s for the 100 metres
( if the body holds up)
The fastest guy in the States at the moment in my age bracket (65 - 70 years) is somewhere near 12.7 secs give or take. He is beating his opposition by 10 to 15 metres.
But as I have said before” words are cheap”
Bring on the new program of NAD+ and lets see what happens....

Drdavid

Re: NAD+ and Nasal Spray..

Post by Drdavid »

Newage wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:43 am My new target for this years Track and Field season is to run low 13s for the 100 metres
( if the body holds up)
The fastest guy in the States at the moment in my age bracket (65 - 70 years) is somewhere near 12.7 secs give or take. He is beating his opposition by 10 to 15 metres.
But as I have said before” words are cheap”
Bring on the new program of NAD+ and lets see what happens....
If you are looking to accomplish those goals I would be using both the NAD and NMN for your regimen. I am sure that you are doing all the training things you need to be doing and have a nutritional program that is made for sprinters. So if you add the NAD plus the NMN you should see results.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Thank you Drdavid.
Advice appreciated and noted...
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Newage wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:07 pm Thank you Drdavid.
You are welcome. If you need any help fine tuning as you get into the NAD let me know.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:04 am
Newage wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:07 pm Thank you Drdavid.
You are welcome. If you need any help fine tuning as you get into the NAD let me know.
Drdavid.
The NAD+ takes at least 14 days to get to me here. I should have it hopefully next week at the latest.
I am thinking.
Daily Starting Protocol :
500 mg Sublingual NAD+
100mg NAD+ Nasal Spray
125 mg Sublingual NMN
Building to 200mg NAD+ Nasal Spray after the first week..
Appreciate Your Thoughts...
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

This looks like a good starting point. I think that as you get into this you will find that increasing the NMN and NAD will be necessary. As you approach event time this regimen will also change to compensate for the great stress of the event.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:11 am This looks like a good starting point. I think that as you get into this you will find that increasing the NMN and NAD will be necessary. As you approach event time this regimen will also change to compensate for the great stress of the event.
Thank you Drdavid.
What do you believe to be the top side to dosage as I progress towards goals? I would like to build towards maximum dosage over time taking into account that every individual has a different absorption rate and take up quantity of the molecules.
I also understand that you may only be able to give a general guide by way of an answer...

Daily:
Sublingual NAD+. ?
NAD+ Nasal Spray. ?
Sublingual NMN. ?
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Great advice but I would bump up your NMN to 500mg. :D
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:24 am Great advice but I would bump up your NMN to 500mg. :D
Thanks drkris69.
Advice noted.
I’m specifically interested to know what the maximum daily dose of NAD+ Nasal Spray that any of you guys out there are on ?
It seems the Spray is the closest thing to gaining the benefits of NAD+ clinic IV..
Any feedback would be appreciated :idea:
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thank you and yes, Im on 100mg per day NAD+ and that seems to be sufficient for my needs but for what you are doing may require more. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic