NMNIs NMN recommended for young people?

drkris69

Re: Is NMN recommended for young people?

Post by drkris69 »

Yes I too have seen some blood markers drop from using NMN. I myself will have my 6 mo. blood work done later this month. Ive been on NMN since March 2019. I stopped taking NMN late July and Aug due to some medical procedures that I had done. But now Ive been back on strong all Sept and Oct so far and Im expecting some changes in my markers and will share with the board. :)

Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:41 am Yes I too have seen some blood markers drop from using NMN. I myself will have my 6 mo. blood work done later this month. Ive been on NMN since March 2019. I stopped taking NMN late July and Aug due to some medical procedures that I had done. But now Ive been back on strong all Sept and Oct so far and Im expecting some changes in my markers and will share with the board. :)
looking forward to hear more from you on this!
vandan

Post by vandan »

Tsin wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:48 am I am 28 and would like to stay young as long as I can. Will taking nmn help me with that? I am looking for longterm antiaging benefits but some side effects such as more energy are obviously welcome. Just wondering if its as effective for younger people as for older.
Allow yourself to decline till 35-40. Feel crap about it for awhile then hit NMN hard. You don't want to miss feeling how good anti ageing feels at least once in your life. Trust me on this.
AUKC

Post by AUKC »

I had bloods done a few months prior to starting with NMN, and will have bloods done with about 3 months on NMN (mid next month).

So we'll see how things have gone with the up'd dosage for the last month and a half. 26/yo
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
Asclepius

Post by Asclepius »

Drdavid wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:09 am I have had a couple of patients in this age group that have shown positive results on blood testings. Inflammatory markers have decreased, LDL have decreased and HDL have risen. A1C dropped. RBC have increased slightly.
Very interesting, i'm getting some bloodwork done soon - hope mine shows the same!
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

i am in the longevity camp for using NMN i think it is a great idea to start NMN in one's 20s to keep all your cells young and healthy longer.
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

i agree with you canadahealthy, i would had started this in my 20s if offered the opportunity.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:26 am The road to wellness is paved with good intention but those that make the journey know it is accomplished from perseverance and consistency.
Well said Drdavid
Unfortunately on that same road to wellness there are a lot of “side tracks” that we have to be careful not to veer off on.
The trick is not to leave the “main road” for long, if at all...
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:40 pm Great question. Currently the research is saying that younger people will not have the effects that an older person will have because the younger persons levels of NAD are higher than that of an older person. However, I have started recommending that my younger patients micro dose NAD and have seen some great results such as increased energy and focus. I think if you are looking to slow the aging process down NAD is a great place to start.
After careful consideration my dosage protocol at rising 70 years of age will be as follows:
As of today...Daily Dosage.
NMN Sublingual 125 mg
NAD+Sublingual 500 mg
NAD+ Nasal Spray 125 mg

Building up to (over 2 week period)
NMN Sublingual 250 - 500 mg
NAD+Sublingual 500 mg
NAD+ Nasal Spray 200 mg
Still “wide eyed and bushy tailed” and feel like I am in the movie “Limitless” by way of taking the Nasal Spray... :shock:
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage that's a lot of NAD mate! I would bump that NMN to 500or even 750mgs. Then you might even feel like me.......SUPERMAN!!! :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic