NMNIs NMN recommended for young people?

Vandevalk1

Re: Is NMN recommended for young people?

Post by Vandevalk1 »

I am currently reducing my dosage to 375-500mg I’m NMN as I have not noticed a difference between that and 1g dose. At 30 years old I’m finding a small dose is all I need to feel A1

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:19 pm Newage that's a lot of NAD mate! I would bump that NMN to 500or even 750mgs. Then you might even feel like me.......SUPERMAN!!! :lol:
I hope there is not a “Kryptonite” factor out there somewhere.. :lol: :o
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:20 pm I am currently reducing my dosage to 375-500mg I’m NMN as I have not noticed a difference between that and 1g dose. At 30 years old I’m finding a small dose is all I need to feel A1
At your age you should not need a gram a day. Micro dosing at your age is an ideal way to maintain your NAD levels.
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

Drdavid wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:29 pm
Vandevalk1 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:20 pm I am currently reducing my dosage to 375-500mg I’m NMN as I have not noticed a difference between that and 1g dose. At 30 years old I’m finding a small dose is all I need to feel A1
At your age you should not need a gram a day. Micro dosing at your age is an ideal way to maintain your NAD levels.
Hi Dr. Dave :) How would you define microdosing, in mg in this case?
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Considering David Sinclair recommends 1 gram a day, I would consider 500mg or less to be micro dosing.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I can't wait for the new blood tests that measure NAD levels in the body. I too would like to know if my NAD levels are optimal and when to ramp it up or lower my daily doses of NMN.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:18 am I can't wait for the new blood tests that measure NAD levels in the body. I too would like to know if my NAD levels are optimal and when to ramp it up or lower my daily doses of NMN.
Agreed.
At the moment we are “flying blind” to knowing our existing NAD levels and may be just over filling the “fuel tank” and watching it run out onto the pavement... :roll:
Do we also know what range those levels need to be in, for a young healthy person?
The range in pathology testing is only a guide and my belief is we need to be at the very top of whatever that range may be..
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Exactly Newage. Wouldnt it be cool for the test to be easy as a finger prick like the Glucometer. That way it could be tested all through out the day. :D
SeanYates

Post by SeanYates »

Did any one know any companies that will be selling the nad level testing?
I have Googled but coming up empty.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:30 pm Exactly Newage. Wouldnt it be cool for the test to be easy as a finger prick like the Glucometer. That way it could be tested all through out the day. :D
When and if the test becomes available it would be ideal if you could self test with a finger prick
scenario to constantly monitor NAD levels.
You could not “run to pathology” every day.
With the way this concept of wellness is gaining momentum it could be a “big in” for any medical device manufacturer to jump on board 🤑
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic