LongevityDavid Sinclair: "What does my 80 year old father do to stay healthy?" The supplements, drugs and exercise regimen

Fred

David Sinclair: "What does my 80 year old father do to stay healthy?" The supplements, drugs and exercise regimen

Post by Fred »

What does my 80 year old father do to stay healthy?

Here’s what my dad is doing to promote a healthier and longer life

By David A Sinclair

https://lifespanbook.com/workouts/?utm_ ... 2-72616753

OzSport

Re: David Sinclair: "What does my 80 year old father do to stay healthy?" The supplements, drugs and exercise regimen

Post by OzSport »

Fred wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:37 am What does my 80 year old father do to stay healthy?

Here’s what my dad is doing to promote a healthier and longer life

By David A Sinclair

https://lifespanbook.com/workouts/?utm_ ... 2-72616753
I read that this morning as well, yay Lifespan newsletter! :D

I quite enjoyed reading Dr. Sinclair's father's general health protocol, very do-able and realistic, I reckon. As they say, if you don't use it, you lose it!
smokinjoe

Re: David Sinclair: "What does my 80 year old father do to stay healthy?" The supplements, drugs and exercise regimen

Post by smokinjoe »

Great read! It's pretty phenomenal what's happening with someone who's that old!
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

HERE'S TO LIVING PAST 100 YEARS!!!!.....CHEERS!! :D
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:13 pm HERE'S TO LIVING PAST 100 YEARS!!!!.....CHEERS!! :D
In any of David Sinclair’s posting does he say where his father lives. I assume it would be in NSW (Australia) somewhere.
David’s dad and myself sitting down for a coffee would make great conversation..🏋️‍♀️🏃‍♂️🚴🏿‍♀️💪
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Well, i've ordered berberine () and am back at running and some weights, so i will have a regimen pretty similar to this gent.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

You should look him up Newage, They are somewhere on that tiny country of yours!...LOL... :D
vandan

Post by vandan »

I note his mindset. Essential to a long healthy life. Very impressive.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

vandan wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:43 pm I note his mindset. Essential to a long healthy life. Very impressive.
Agree! Mindset is such a key part of the longevity equation as well. I know a bloke in his 70s who is fit and healthy, thanks in part to a daily routine of swimming as well as to having a positive outlook on life. You would never guess he was in his 70s unless he told you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic