NMNNMN and your age

Drdavid

Re: NMN and your age

Post by Drdavid »

rhett wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:32 pm
Drdavid wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:37 am I recommend that everyone develop a regimen with a physician based on your goals, health and current needs.
Would love to, but how do you find a doctor who knows what nmn even is, much less has an opinion on how to use it?
I would be happy to help find one that you could possibly consult with and build a regimen that meets your goals

ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

Drdavid wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:36 pm
Drdavid wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:37 am I recommend that everyone develop a regimen with a physician based on your goals, health and current needs.
Would love to, but how do you find a doctor who knows what nmn even is, much less has an opinion on how to use it?
I would be happy to help find one that you could possibly consult with and build a regimen that meets your goals
My Gp isn't afraid to look up novel things on his phone while we chat
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Sign of a good doctor is one that is willing to at least consider an option and research it a little. I am talking about getting with a physician that really knows longevity medicine and developing a long/short term regimen to achieve your health and anti aging needs.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes, a good physician will listen to his or her patients. DrDavid that would be cool and would love to see what you guys come up with.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:17 am Sign of a good doctor is one that is willing to at least consider an option and research it a little. I am talking about getting with a physician that really knows longevity medicine and developing a long/short term regimen to achieve your health and anti aging needs.
Well said.
I think we have all encountered narrow minded Health care Practitioners that are only prepared to peddle their own personal beliefs.
“Ego” can sometimes have a way of clouding actions...
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

My GP will Google things on his phone if he isn't sure.. in fact, living in Ontario, we have a process where in order to get a new General Practitioner (family doctor) you have to fire your existing one. Not always a good idea as there are often shortages.

But i had actually done this, and was instantly impressed by my new Dr.

I would have concerns about a doctor who did not want to be current on all things medical.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:08 am Yes, a good physician will listen to his or her patients. DrDavid that would be cool and would love to see what you guys come up with.
Yes Drdavid.
A breath of fresh air to have an open minded compassionate Health Care Professional like yourself for forum members to interact with..
Kudos to you... :D
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Dont forget that path can work both ways. I fire patients as well. If you dont or cant follow the recommendations that greatly impact your health then you cant be in the practice. It is your health and my reputation.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:18 am Dont forget that path can work both ways. I fire patients as well. If you dont or cant follow the recommendations that greatly impact your health then you cant be in the practice. It is your health and my reputation.
That sounds like a very fair arrangement:
Patient can sack the Doctor or the Doctor can sack the patient.
Personality clashes can also come into play from either side which can create a problem when working towards a common goal.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Exactly, when patient and physician are open and honest with each other care is much better.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic