FastingAnyone find their appetite increasing?

NewLifeScience

Anyone find their appetite increasing?

Post by NewLifeScience »

My physical activity has doubled in the last 3 months, as i have changed careers from internet-type consulting to building and selling things.

It was essentially a slow start until starting the NMN - but now i am doing 2/3 days in my garage and more recently starting to have a big appetite.

I have restarted running (inside treadmill) but i am taking it slow. It feels great though, i just don't want to start gaining weight unless it is lean muscle mass.

drkris69

Re: Anyone find their appetite increasing?

Post by drkris69 »

You are not alone,.....I have noticed this too and if I don't eat something right before I train, I end up having to stop my workout because i feel hypoglycemic. So lately I will eat a protein bar or an apple right before a workout. Being on NMN and NAD+ nasal, I have more endurance to train for 1.5 hrs after work. I cant do this without NMN......I know I tried and failed. :cry:
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

You will have to alter your diet to make up for the increased metabolism that your body is experiencing. Using protein shakes can increase the protein without increasing your caloric intake by a great deal.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Drdavid wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:37 am You will have to alter your diet to make up for the increased metabolism that your body is experiencing. Using protein shakes can increase the protein without increasing your caloric intake by a great deal.
yes that's a good idea as I could see extra weight being an issue white soon
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

My Intensive exercise of 10- hours / week of Pickleball play has required a change from my historical 7/12/7 3 meals a day.
Years ago I experienced a boost in energy and lost 30 lbs from 220 to 190 on a Keto diet, and ate less, changing from anything
to just protein,fats, natural fruits, veggies in smaller portions. I noticed I had less afternoon hunger, and the same a year ago when first
starting to add NMN at 500 mg/ day to my Pickleball play in the AM.
Now its only a bowl of fruit at 7 , 125mg of NMN, 250 mg NAD+ before play 9-12, then a late full meal at 2pm of the same earlier KETO plan,
and 125mg NAD+ afterwards. This offers me all the energy I need at 79 to live a balanced life of less activity, with spurts of intensive
exercise in Pickleball play. Most afternoons are mealess until the next mornings fruit bowl, so I'm getting intermediate fasting too.
My weight again fell last year from 220 to 190 when I started ttaking NMN, and it's NO effort to now maintain this past year.
Next birthdays 80, so like Dr. Sinclair's dad is on a similar plan, hope to blow thru a 100.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Your diet plan shows that KETO can work even at a higher performance level.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Now that i am taking Berberine daily, my appetite has slowed down noticeably.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

No significant changes in appetite here, same same!
Newage

Post by Newage »

OzSport wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:05 pm No significant changes in appetite here, same same!
The challenge is not to break my daily intermittent fast between 5pm and retiring.
I use that time to go to the movies or for sauna usage including warm water pool recovery at my gym.
By the time you do either it is easier then to bypass the pantry and “just put your head down for the evening”. :idea:
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

You are correct many times if you exercise at night and sauna then it is very easy to just go to bed and not eat. Great regimen
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic